Your donation WILL make an IMPACT!
Global Water Stewardship works to provide communities with long-term solutions by giving them the tools to help themselves sustain safe water and proper sanitation. Developing the infrastructure, performing the work and educating these communities does incur costs, but that is where you can easily make an impact.
Below are just a handful of costs that you can help off-set with your donation.
- Bio-Garden Construction Costs Roughly $3,000 per garden.
- Building Supplies Can Cost Upwards of $1,000 per trip.
- Cost for Printing of Translated Educational Materials is Roughly $2,000 per year.
- The Estimated Cost to Send a Student on a Volunteer Trip is $1500.00.
- Learning Exchange Scholarships start at $8,000 per recipient.